Air Conditioning Repair in Covington, GA
Your home’s air conditioner is important to your overall comfort—without it, it’s virtually impossible to keep your indoor space cool and comfortable during Georgia’s hot and humid months. When your air conditioner breaks down, you need reliable repairs from a professional Covington AC repair technician, and you need them fast. That's where Air Conditioning Specialist, Inc. can help! No matter the service you need, you can rest assured that we’ll provide you with top-quality workmanship and the friendly, personalized service you deserve.
If you are looking for professional AC repair services in Covington or the surrounding area, you can count on us for exceptional services. Our team of professionals has years of combined experience and will go above and beyond to ensure that your air conditioners are back up and running in no time! Whether you need help with a leaking air conditioner, or you are running into trouble when you try to turn it on, we got you covered.
No air conditioning problem is either too big or too small for our team of AC professionals to handle. Take a look at what our clients have to say about us and see why we are Covington's trusted air conditioning company.
Looking for Covington air conditioning repair services you can trust? Contact Air Conditioning Specialist, Inc. to find out how we can help!
What AC Problems Need Professional Repairs?
Your air conditioner is a complex and intricate piece of machinery. That’s why even small issues can have some pretty serious consequences, including causing your entire system to shut down. However, these systems aren’t necessarily something that most people have the general knowledge or skill to be able to diagnose or service themselves. That’s why it’s almost always advised that you contact a professional and have them both figure out the problem and provide you with a repair solution that gets it working again.
Contact our AC repair team if you experience any of the following:
- Strange sounds or smells
- Lack of cold air
- Lukewarm air
- Inconsistent temperature
- Thermostat issues
- Electrical connection problems
- Refrigerant leaks
- Weak or lack of airflow
Why Won't My Air Conditioner Turn On?
Is your air conditioner unit not turning on? There are several reasons why this may be happening.
Some reasons why your air conditioner won't turn on include the following:
- You are dealing with thermostat issues
- Your circuit breaker is switching off
- Your air conditioner may not be properly plugged in
- You have a blown fuse
- Your air filter is clogged
- Your AC drain line is clogged
- You have a faulty AC capacitor (usually when your AC is over 15-20 years old)
- You have a refrigerant leak
- Your thermostat is receiving false temperature readings
If your air conditioner won't turn on, our AC experts at Air Conditioning Specialist, Inc. can help! We have the tools and experience necessary to get your AC back up and running quickly and effectively. Contact us for an AC inspection today, and let us take care of all of your air conditioning problems.
Why Is My AC Blowing Out Hot Air?
Here are some reasons why your AC may be blowing out hot rather than cool air:
- Your AC coil is frozen
- Your AC has a refrigerant leak
- Your AC's condenser is dirty and thus clogged
- You have a faulty AC compressor
- You have a faulty AC condenser fan
- There has been a loss of power to your outdoor AC unit
- There is an issue with your thermostat
Although DIY tactics won't guarantee to solve the root of the problem, there are a couple of things that you can do if your air conditioning unit is blowing our hot rather than cool air.
Here are some things that you can do to try to troubleshoot the problem:
- Check your circuit breaker: If your breaker has tripped, it may be what is causing the AC problem. Your circuit breaker is typically located in your basement or your garage. You could try resetting it and seeing if that solves the problem.
- Check your AC coils: If your AC coils are frozen, one thing that you could do is turn on your fan rather than your AC, in order to melt the ice.
- Check your AC vents: If your AC vents are dirty, they may be clogging your airflow and contributing to the problem. You could either try cleaning them or replacing them.
- Inspect the area: Perhaps there is furniture blocking your airflow into your return and supply vents. Inspect the area and check that nothing is getting in the way,
Before we repair your air conditioner, our AC repair experts will make sure to inspect all your AC components and ensure that everything is functioning the way that it should be.
Our AC pros will check all of the following AC components:
- AC compressor
- Fuse Box
- AC refrigerant levels
Contact our AC pros and let us get your air conditioner back up and running for you in no time. Our team of air conditioning repair experts will go above and beyond to ensure that all of your AC components are functioning at optimal levels.
When Do I Need To Repair My Air Conditioner?
Some AC problems are fairly obvious—a unit that won’t turn on at all, for example, will obviously need repairs or replacement by a qualified HVAC technician. Other issues, however, can be harder for the average homeowner to diagnose. You may notice that your AC doesn’t seem to be working as well as it once did, but you’re not entirely sure that you need air conditioning services. You might be pretty sure that it’s time to schedule a Covington AC repair service, but you aren’t certain if you need repairs or complete system replacement.
Up-Front PricingHate hidden fees? So do we! Our up front pricing means you get great deals on your HVAC service, without the hidden fees.
Specialized ServicesAt ACS, our technicians are certified in their craft. That means that your service is done right the first time.
Quick & EasyGet quality service, fast! ACS is proud to offer emergency services for those times when you just can't wait.
Need air conditioning services in Covington, Conyers, Milledgeville, or the surrounding areas in northern Georgia? Call ACS today! We offer flat-rate pricing and free quotes for new product installations, as well as a number of financing options. Whether you’re dealing with an AC that isn’t properly cooling your home, need a new system installed, or your air conditioner simply won’t turn on, our team can help. We also offer maintenance plans to keep your systems working efficiently for longer, which will also help to reduce the frequency of repair calls. We respond quickly to all calls within a two-hour time frame and once our technicians arrive, you can count on them to get right to work making the necessary repairs, replacements, or installations.
- Cool Facts You Didn't Know About Your AC.
- Improve Your Romantic Relationship With A Thermostat
- How Humidity Affects Your Clothing
- AC Mistakes To Avoid This Summer
- Should I Repair Or Replace My AC Unit?
Get in touch with us at (770) 766-1448 to learn more about our Covington AC repair services and to request your free quote! We offer emergency service and same-day appointments to help you FAST!
“Very professional and honest.”- Jarvis Stanfor
“They built trust with me-- excellent follow through.”- Rick Walker
“A great experience!”- Nancy Phillippi